BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Come on Jan 2021!

• Vaganza Dan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Jan 2020 17:53 #217240 by Vaganza Dan
Come on Jan 2021! was created by Vaganza Dan
G'day all,

I've been dead keen to grab a new Jimny since I... unexpectedly... came into the need for a new car. Unfortunately, I've been sent overseas with work until Nov/Dec this year, so I'm going to have to wait. No matter, I've paid my deposit and am expecting the delivery of a jungle green, manual transmission in the only trim that Australia has available. Luckily for me, the waitlist means that my Jimny should arrive when I finish up my Christmas holidays after this assignment. Perfect!\

Once I (finally) get my hands on her, I'll keep everyone updated on all of the mods!

- Vaganza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2020 22:22 #217244 by facade
Replied by facade on topic Come on Jan 2021!
Lucky you!

Australia get better colours (we don't get Jungle Green), and you get a useful reversing camera instead of the useless heated seats.

It will be just like this

Bet you can't wait :)

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

• Vaganza Dan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jan 2020 05:22 #217573 by Vaganza Dan
Replied by Vaganza Dan on topic Come on Jan 2021!
To be honest, heated seats are pretty popular here. It's not just one big desert here ;p

I did opt for the reversing camera. Although the Jimny is super small and has great observation, I've become so accustomed to them after my last few cars. It's one of those things that you don't realise you use until you can't. I've also gone for the tow-kit and will be throwing on new wheels and tyres, a roofrack and rock sliders on as well. I've still got 12 months to wait, but I think my wife is already tired of hearing "When I get my Jimny..."

More
23 Jan 2020 08:24 #217577 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic Come on Jan 2021!
I _love_ my heated seats!

More
23 Jan 2020 09:12 #217579 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic Come on Jan 2021!
Never used mine.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jan 2020 09:16 #217580 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic Come on Jan 2021!
Poo cookers are no good for your balls. No joke.

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jan 2020 15:08 #217599 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic Come on Jan 2021!
Always make me feel like I've wet myself :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
23 Jan 2020 18:39 #217614 by facade
Replied by facade on topic Come on Jan 2021!

Vaganza Dan wrote: To be honest, heated seats are pretty popular here. It's not just one big desert here ;p

I did opt for the reversing camera. Although the Jimny is super small and has great observation, I've become so accustomed to them after my last few cars. It's one of those things that you don't realise you use until you can't. I've also gone for the tow-kit and will be throwing on new wheels and tyres, a roofrack and rock sliders on as well. I've still got 12 months to wait, but I think my wife is already tired of hearing "When I get my Jimny..."

You mean Jenny lied, and they don't come with the camera?:ohmy:

The camera is brilliant for backing onto a trailer, the tow ball fills about half the screen though, so I keep mine in its little bag if I don't need it.
Mine has heated seats, they don't seem to do anything, maybe I ought to drive around nekkid to get the benefit? :laugh:

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds