BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Re:Aussie 2006 Jimny - 4" lift, 30" BFGs, cool wheels

More
14 Oct 2013 09:26 #86148 by kirkynut

jonesyba420 wrote:

zukenutter wrote:

jonesyba420 wrote:

zukenutter wrote:

jonesyba420 wrote: Would you really want to swim with those jelly fish!!

Not the type that will kill you, just a little sting. My nephew was stung by one a couple of weeks ago... no big deal ;)

I stand corrected,it just looked abit funky being blue :laugh:

We have so many things that can kill you in minutes that we don't worry about the pretty ones ;)

I can imagine,you only really need to know about the animals/insects that can kill you!!!

I suppose despite living in a wet & cold country we should be grateful we don't have much wildlife that could kill us, if anything!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• zukenutter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Oct 2013 11:54 #86176 by zukenutter
We had a tree snake (mildly venomous, enough to give you a bad infection) in our bedroom one night and there's a carpet python that comes and goes between our's and our neighbour's house. It's the spiders that I worry about because they're so stealthy.

• renard38
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Oct 2013 18:48 #86215 by renard38
so beautiful pictures :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• MRocha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 Oct 2013 21:37 #87825 by MRocha
very cool!

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Oct 2013 14:52 #87910 by darthloachie

kirkynut wrote:

jonesyba420 wrote:

zukenutter wrote:

jonesyba420 wrote:

zukenutter wrote:

Not the type that will kill you, just a little sting. My nephew was stung by one a couple of weeks ago... no big deal ;)

We have so many things that can kill you in minutes that we don't worry about the pretty ones ;)

I can imagine,you only really need to know about the animals/insects that can kill you!!!

I suppose despite living in a wet & cold country we should be grateful we don't have much wildlife that could kill us, if anything!

Kirkynut

think again......... read this
www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/346...ed-me-into-an-alien-
:ohmy: :ohmy:

More
27 Oct 2013 22:40 #88271 by kirkynut

darthloachie wrote:

kirkynut wrote:

jonesyba420 wrote:

zukenutter wrote:

jonesyba420 wrote:

zukenutter wrote:

Kirkynut

think again......... read this
www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/346...ed-me-into-an-alien-
:ohmy: :ohmy:

My Mrs has been banging on about them but I'm on the understanding they are only interested in biting Pole Dancers, that's why the gal in the article got bitten!

Seriously though, I think she just had a reaction to it like people do bee stings etc. I'm not gonna put myself forward to test the theory though!

The UK is still a safe place to live, I mean it's not like we get massive storms or anything!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• zukenutter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
31 Oct 2013 09:56 #88717 by zukenutter
Made a box to protect the 3 way refrigerator from the elements, not pretty but will do the job. Had to rethink the gerry holders a little for it to fit. I made a lip around the top so stuff won't roll off while we use it in camp as a food prep surface.

• zukenutter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 Nov 2013 06:03 #89920 by zukenutter
Jimny doing one of it's duties

Mrs ZN with a big grin, glad she likes it :)

• g r e e n
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 Nov 2013 08:21 #89927 by g r e e n

zukenutter wrote: Jimny doing one of it's duties

Looks like your Jimny needs air suspension at least for rear ;)

• zukenutter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 Nov 2013 10:05 #89935 by zukenutter
I think balancing the boat on the trailer will do the job but yeah she has sagged here. Is facing uphill though too.

• zukenutter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Nov 2013 05:28 #90788 by zukenutter
Went scouting for potential campsites this morning, good day for it.

More
13 Nov 2013 09:09 #90810 by kirkynut
My jealousy levels are rising again. It's rubbish here in the UK yet your in spring? And your driving around with blue skies on the beach with a nice blue sea! I live on the river Thames with muddy brown sewage ridden water where you have to swim past used condoms & nappies! But only at the wrong time of the tide.

Kirkynut

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds