BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

NorthWest Jimny

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Jul 2011 18:20 #18963 by nicho
NorthWest Jimny was created by nicho
Hi, been trying to get on here for a while now, We bought our Jimny about 6 weeks ago and after looking on here, we bought our 2003 plate Jimny :woohoo: After looking at loads of Jimny's we decided to copy off mcjimny and nelson83 :) and bought some AT2's 205 75 15 on offer at blackcircles. Also looking forward to seeing halfords AT2's with spacers :)

i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k496/fionab8888/jimny.jpg

i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k496/fionab8888/jimny1.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2011 18:36 #18964 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Re: NorthWest Jimny
Hi and welcome to big Jimny.
DIRTYDOGZ.
To add photos just use attachments and click on add file.

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....

More
14 Jul 2011 19:24 - 14 Jul 2011 19:28 #18967 by Halford
Replied by Halford on topic Re: NorthWest Jimny
Hi Nicho
go to your photobucket album and "mouse over" the required picture

click where the red arrow is (the text in the IMG CODE section) - this will briefly show "copied"

then you can simply paste into your MyJimny post

you were actually very nearly there, you had actually placed a link for people to follow to your pics, to have the pics show on your post you simply needed to enclose the link i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k496/fionab8888/jimny1.jpg
in between the Image Link tags
like this

liking your AT2's B)
- did yours come with white lettering ? Adams had blue writing on :unsure:
Last edit: 14 Jul 2011 19:28 by Halford.

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Jul 2011 19:25 - 05 Mar 2013 19:41 #18968 by nicho
Replied by nicho on topic Re: NorthWest Jimny

thanks geting hang of it nw i think,thanks as well to ooky for the info.i also like new to jimnys jimny.also fitted a k&n panel filter.oil filter,front pads,spark plugs and changed oil and coolant.
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Mar 2013 19:41 by nicho.

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Jul 2011 19:34 #18969 by nicho
not sure but i think the blue is just mould release ours were blue then it washes off to white, there is 1 side with white lettering on the tyre and one side without so u can choose which u prefer.

More
14 Jul 2011 20:46 #18973 by mcjimny
Replied by mcjimny on topic Re: NorthWest Jimny
Welcome to the site, its looking good already but then we all know the black ones look the best!

Mine looked nice and tidy once...............now it looks like someones attacked it with a brillo pad, seems the harder you try to avoid damage the more you get.

I was going to get some more aggressive tyres but as the at2's are on offer i may go for some more and get some special tracks on the spare fourtrak rims ive got. decisions decisions.

Black Jimny's don't get stuck!

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Sep 2011 14:23 #21337 by nicho
after humming and ahh'ing for ages we have just ordered some black modular wheels from 4x4 tyres,should be hear wednesday then we can get them fitted asap . will take some pics of before and after.

• Adamski
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Sep 2011 16:56 #21346 by Adamski
Replied by Adamski on topic Re: NorthWest Jimny

nicho wrote: Hi, been trying to get on here for a while now, We bought our Jimny about 6 weeks ago and after looking on here, we bought our 2003 plate Jimny :woohoo: After looking at loads of Jimny's we decided to copy off mcjimny and nelson83 :) and bought some AT2's 205 75 15 on offer at blackcircles. Also looking forward to seeing halfords AT2's with spacers :)

i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k496/fionab8888/jimny.jpg

i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k496/fionab8888/jimny1.jpg

How do you find the AT2s on the road? What is the road noise like?

They will look great when you get the black modulars!

More
05 Sep 2011 17:16 #21348 by mcjimny
Replied by mcjimny on topic Re: NorthWest Jimny
Will look great with the at's on them.

Black Jimny's don't get stuck!

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Sep 2011 18:13 #21353 by nicho
hopeing it will look like im thinking it will , the at2s are great i think on the road and thers no more noise than the tyres that were on before they were khomos sumet or others on the back and i cant remember what the front ones were but they were all road tyres.we have had no scary moment yet any way, just cant wait for some snow.

• nicho
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Sep 2011 17:10 #21400 by nicho
modulars have arived today hopeing to get em fitted tomorow, they are 15 x7 offset - 7.who else has thease or are most modulars this offset.

• Mumbo Jimbo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Sep 2011 20:28 #21423 by Mumbo Jimbo
Replied by Mumbo Jimbo on topic Re: NorthWest Jimny
I have the same black modular wheels, I was expecting them to have an offset of more like -20, but they supplied -7 offset wheels. They fit perfect with my 31" tyres though (10.5" wide I think) without sticking outside my arches. You may want a bigger offset if your tyres aren't as wide but I'm sure they'll look good either way..

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds