BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Gen3 2006 Radio Code

• Lambert
  • Lambert's Avatar Topic Author
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
18 Dec 2022 15:51 #246442 by Lambert
Gen3 2006 Radio Code was created by Lambert
If you think it's been replaced it might be worth removing it and see if by some chance the code is written on the chassis. I did it when I took mine out so that when I put it back to standard it was just there.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Dec 2022 17:57 #246446 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic Gen3 2006 Radio Code
When you power up the radio does it prompt you for the code? The thing is my 2011 didn’t seem to do, although I don’t use it now.

If the code you have doesn’t work you can get one from a dealer or online service, you should just need the serial number, search ‘Suzuki clarion code’ and it should show you some links. I don’t know how much they charge or how reliable they are, but it is probably less than going to a dealer.

2020 blue SZ5
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds