BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Jimny floor pan

• MafiaMemes
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Jan 2022 20:00 #241126 by MafiaMemes
Jimny floor pan was created by MafiaMemes
Hi, does anyone know what my chances are of finding the driver and passenger side floor pan to be able to weld in? Can't find anything anywhere for some reason?

Thanks
Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2022 00:03 #241137 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Jimny floor pan
I have not seen anything myself, but a couple of routes spring to mind.

First ask Martin via the shop if he can get anything from Suzuki. If it's a no the I suspect used may be the next option, cut a panel from a scrap vehicle. Obviously you need to be sure it's in good condition, but it's not impossible to use a bit from a donor vehicle.

Good luck

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MafiaMemes

More
16 Jan 2022 21:41 #241232 by Dirtbird
Replied by Dirtbird on topic Jimny floor pan
there is a driver on here called Green turtle or the project was named green turtle and he welded a lot of his floor and it looked fine. Having said that and done some welding on mine getting the floor out of a good doner would be far easier to do than trying to fab sheet metal but can be done .

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.
The following user(s) said Thank You: louchy, MafiaMemes

• MafiaMemes
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Jan 2022 09:10 #241278 by MafiaMemes
Replied by MafiaMemes on topic Jimny floor pan
Thanks a lot for the replies guys. Will call up suzuki but then most likely end up fabbing them.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds