BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Broken radio, cigarette lighter and clock

• Ryan02
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Mar 2020 16:03 #219893 by Ryan02
Hi everyone

I got one of the plug in Bluetooth car MP3 players to use in my Jimny. I left it sat in my car overnight so it wasn’t in use. I got round to this morning and it did not work. I gave it a small twist to see if that would fix it. It did not and cut everything from the radio and clock, so they both do not now work. I have tried things like resetting the radio and check all of the fuses. They are all fine. I have also checked weather there was power to the fuzes. However there was power to the radio fuze but none to the cigarette lighter fuze. So I’m not sure what could have broken to cause the radio, cigarette lighter and clock to stop working.

What is really weird is that when I push the eject button for the CD it runs like it is pushing out a CD. But it will not accept a CD at all.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Or any advice on what to do?

Thank you

Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds