BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Wheel question :)

More
12 Jan 2020 22:35 #217220 by Tasker
Wheel question :) was created by Tasker
First off, I swear I have looked. But sadly I have gone cross eyed.

Is anyone running 15x7 ET0 or ET10 Steel wheels on a bone stock Jimny.

Im currently on the 3 spoke alloys on a 2004 and I want shot of them. however I have some concerns that the width increase from 5.5 to 7 may cause some issues and while the site contains lots of info regards tyres sizes I have struggled to find anything definite regards wheel widths.

Many thanks

Tris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
13 Jan 2020 05:09 #217222 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Wheel question :)
As far as I am aware 7s fit fine. Bearing in mind that the relationship between the wheel and axle is fairly consistent regardless of what other modifications have been done to the rest of the suspension. The clearance arc of the actual rim is only really going to be affected if the king pin axis is altered and that would require different axles. The suspension modifications are all about the size of tyre not the size of the rim. Hope that makes sense.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds