BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Koni Heavy Track / Eibach combo

• Stabilo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Oct 2019 18:26 #214267 by Stabilo
Koni Heavy Track / Eibach combo was created by Stabilo
Hello All!
First of all very nice forum where I learned a lot about the Jimny.

I have a 2008 Jimny (Petrol) and the suspension is kinda dead. I wanted to put trailmaster suspension (+50mm) but at the end I'm going with something with less lift, and I was thinking of putting Koni Heavy Track shocks (standard height on their website) with Eibach coil springs (20-30mm lift). Do you think that it can be done without changing anything else on the Jimny? Will the Koni shocks be OK with the Eibach coil springs height dimension?

Thanks everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 19:03 #214270 by sniper
I run Eibach springs with AVO adjustable dampers, handles like a go-kart on road and it has driven all the Lakes and Peaks can throw at it, off road. Eibach list a full kit with Bilstein dampers and the dampers are standard length, therefore you would presume that the Koni's would be OK.

sniper

• Stabilo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Oct 2019 11:53 #214295 by Stabilo
Replied by Stabilo on topic Koni Heavy Track / Eibach combo
Hi,
Thank you for your reply!
Well I'll go the Eibach/Koni Heavy Track road and see what will be the result.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds