BigJimny Meet - 2020 (01 Nov 2019)

Its the big one! The 50th Anniversary of the Jimny.

17th May 2020

Parkwood (Tong - near Leeds)

£35

BOOKING OPEN - CLICK HERE TO BOOK

Event details are HERE

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

New Jimny Rear Speakers ?

More
15 Aug 2019 18:06 - 15 Aug 2019 18:13 #212138 by aage
Hi , I live in Iceland and I´m waiting for the arrival of my Jimny ( Chiffon Ivory ), I made the order in february this year and its supposed to arrive at the end of August or beginning of September.

I ordered the one with with most options. Here in Iceland they offer 2 models and call it GL and GLS. I think the GLS is same as the UK SZ5.

I have been collecting some stuff I want to install on my Jimny , I have already bought a BFG AT KO 235/75-15. I ordered the SUZUKI grill today and few other things like spring spacers etc.

One thing I´m not sure about . The rear speakers, do anyone know if they are installed on the SZ5 model or not ?

If not , I want to order the Suzuki bracket and some nice speakers to install. Would be nice to have it before the Jimny arrive.

I found these photos online from someone else Jimny , Im planning on having mine about the same. I love the way it looks. But I´m gonna stick to the original Aluminum Wheels.
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Aug 2019 18:13 by aage. Reason: Double post of Photo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2019 19:07 #212141 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic New Jimny Rear Speakers ?
The speakers are not fitted in the rear as standard.

The fitting kit is here

www.bigjimny.com/store/rear-speaker-mounting-kit.html

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
15 Aug 2019 19:44 #212143 by aage
Replied by aage on topic New Jimny Rear Speakers ?
Great , thanks a lot. Will order one from you NOW :-).

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds