BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

M13A VVT Engine torque and Measurement Specs

• Wolf666
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
28 Jul 2019 05:03 #211567 by Wolf666
So i rang Suzuki and they said that the workshop manual for my 09 is behind a $1000 a year paywall, and were supposed to send me the specs for head torque and valve lash and such but they haven't, i was wondering if anyone knew the head torque specs and general engine tolerances and measurements,

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2019 05:27 #211568 by kirkynut
I don't know the answer but you can buy workshop CD's online quite cheaply that have this sort of information on.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• Podge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
28 Jul 2019 20:42 #211615 by Podge
Kirkynut,

I'm always worried about spending money on one of those eBay CDs when all's that's probably on them are the earlier PDFs which can be found online for free...

• Wolf666
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Jul 2019 04:52 #211619 by Wolf666
Replied by Wolf666 on topic M13A VVT Engine torque and Measurement Specs
yeah thats what ive been finding, they all the m13a non vvt or g13b ones

More
30 Jul 2019 06:10 #211645 by yakuza
I found the correct manual for my 2005 VVT chassinumber. And also a newer car I got some parts from.
You can find the correct part number for the manual here :
www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/7-jimny...264-workshop-manuals

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

• Podge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Jul 2019 12:17 #211651 by Podge
The latest PDF service manual Suzuki published was for a 2006 or so. I think any of the later ones were behind a paywall, online only.

More
31 Jul 2019 05:24 #211671 by kirkynut
To be honest the one I had only had the single cam engine on it as I got it best part of 10 years ago and I think I referred to it once. I found it snapped in half a month or so ago.

They're only a couple of quid (literally) online. So there's no massive loss of money and you can check with the seller it covers your car before buying.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds