BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Quick question regarding trailing arm bushing size and front wheel bearing

• Vanquish
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Jul 2018 20:47 #194148 by Vanquish
Hi!

New here and have tried searching the forum without any luck.

I`m considering to buy an 2002 Jimny but it needs some new parts. The front trailing arm needs new bushings and a front wheel bearing needs to be changed (among other things). Can someone please tell me the dimensions of the bushings (outer dim, inner dim and width)? I know I need two for the axel mount and one for the chassis mount, but I can`t find the exact dimensions anywhere.

And regarding the front wheel bearing: The inner dim is 41mm and outer dim is 68mm, but what about the width? There are two options: 35mm or 40mm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
10 Jul 2018 04:20 #194152 by Lambert
If you follow the link in the top banner to the shop, Martin, our illustrious leader, has or can get the parts you're after at very competitive prices.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds