BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

ABS light

• jerry
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Apr 2016 18:33 #165412 by jerry
ABS light was created by jerry
Hi, ABS light has started coming on at 60mph, (55 plate) within a minute or so of the speed decreasing it goes off, don't often go over 60, but have done a couple of motorway trips this week .... any ideas please ?????
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mickt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Apr 2016 18:46 #165413 by mickt
Replied by mickt on topic ABS light
Try and get the memory read to see if it has logged anything. Have a quick inspection of the wheel sensors for damage etc.to start with anyway.

• barabas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Apr 2016 20:26 #165421 by barabas
Replied by barabas on topic ABS light
Mine does this too - at about 65 to 70, but the light doesn't go out until I come to a complete stop and move off again. I‘m suspecting a wheel sensor, but which one :S There‘s a test plug apparently but I‘be not been able to find it yet. Following this with interest! Good luck...

--Phil

• jerry
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Apr 2016 03:53 #165670 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic ABS light
Had the front wheels off yesterday , managed to coax the ABS sensors out and give them a good clean, seems to have cured the problem :cheer: nice cheap fix for a change :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds