BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

done the king pins but it is wobbling slightly???

More
05 Dec 2008 15:50 #291 by jamesey
sorry to be a pain again but ive just replaced the king pin bearings and the seal on the passenger side and the wobbling in my last thread that it was doing was 99% better but now ive done a few miles in it the jimny is wobbling again but no where near as much as last time , do you think ill need to do the drivers side aswell , the old bearings i took out of the pass side looked ok but the grease had gone solid in the bottom bearing and the seal looked mis shaped , the car has done 68,000 miles , just thought id ask to save me some money or before i spend like mad on it taking it to the main steeler , i wish there was a suzuki guy around this neck of the woods (chesterfield_):( :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds