BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Dash showing engine temp is realy hot! NOW SOLVED!

• Nobby22
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Feb 2012 13:38 #32727 by Nobby22
Cheers guys. I did become rather annoying after a while. I would plan to go somewhere then remember i couldnt take the Jimny because it would get to hot! So it was only short journey in the Jimnys then i would have to negotiate with the parents to borrow the Scoda. Which by a strock of bad luck has just brocken down :unsure: .
It went up to London fine on Friday, a journey of 1 and a 1/2 hours. As jo king said, this is a great site because of the help and support of other members and its a great place to trouble shoot problems. :)

Nobby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2020 10:46 #220499 by Bosanek
The wisdom of this entire quality discussion has just been incorporated into the wiki .

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
31 Mar 2020 13:09 #220507 by Daniel30
Great result well done

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds