BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Lots Of Jimny Pics

More
09 Jul 2009 11:32 #985 by kirkynut
Lots Of Jimny Pics was created by kirkynut
This may have been post before but I make no apologies as some may have not seen it!

www.suzuki-samurai.nl/jimny/andere-jimny...dere-jimnys-eng.html

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2009 15:30 #988 by Jamie
Replied by Jamie on topic Re:Lots Of Jimny Pics
yeah i've seen that before i have a photo on there somewhere
its unbelivable the amount of Jimny's on there!!

More
10 Jul 2009 21:29 #991 by JonathonMarshall
yep on page 4 Jamie...needs updated a little, it seems to have changed a lot since then yours.

More
11 Jul 2009 06:33 #992 by Jamie
Replied by Jamie on topic Re:Lots Of Jimny Pics
JonathonMarshall wrote:

yep on page 4 Jamie...needs updated a little, it seems to have changed a lot since then yours.

WOW :blink:
That was ages ago i didnt realize how long ago it was
i shall e-mail him and get another pic on.

Jamie

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds