BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

clutch cable

• vitara_mad
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Jan 2011 13:13 #9519 by vitara_mad
clutch cable was created by vitara_mad
where can i get a clutch cable from all the car spares shops & motor factors don't even list them they say its dealer part only :lol:

surely that can't be right

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2011 13:29 #9520 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re: clutch cable
G13BB - Not listed
M13AA - ADK83833

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

• vitara_mad
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Jan 2011 20:43 #9543 by vitara_mad
Replied by vitara_mad on topic Re: clutch cable

mlines wrote: G13BB - Not listed
M13AA - ADK83833

i got a adk83833 for my jimny a few months ago but the end the goes onto the gearbox has a little bit on the end that stops the cover going back on i had to cut a little slot in the cover to get it on as i needed a cable on & that was the only one i could get

looking for a cable for my brothers jimny at min but nobody local has any & deffo not buying the same one i got cus its wrong

can't understand why there would be differant cables on differant year jimny's cus they all look same to me

More
13 Jan 2011 20:54 #9545 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re: clutch cable
I think the spare I bought which is sitting under all my tools and recovery stuff in my boot was a QH item - I've got a twin cam non vvt model year 2000.

If it helps I'll dig it out for the part No. When I remember that is...

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• vitara_mad
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Jan 2011 21:06 #9546 by vitara_mad

kirkynut wrote: I think the spare I bought which is sitting under all my tools and recovery stuff in my boot was a QH item - I've got a twin cam non vvt model year 2000.

If it helps I'll dig it out for the part No. When I remember that is...

Kirkynut

yes plz that would be helpfull

where did you buy it from ????

any chance you could take a pic of the end that goes on gearbox plz

thanks

More
14 Mar 2011 17:50 #13343 by kirkynut
I had to change my clutch cable today for my spare and remembered you wanted a photo of a QH one as I thought I had but when I pulled it out from under all the crap in the boot I found it was a genuine one and now remember coughing up about £50.00 for it as no factors could get me one.

Did you still want a photo as it will look like what you have pulled out of yours I suppose.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• vitara_mad
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Mar 2011 20:12 #13372 by vitara_mad
its ok thanks i got a brand new geniuine suzuki one of ebay for £23 inc delivery ;)

More
14 Mar 2011 20:50 #13377 by kirkynut
That's a keen price! Where from?

Sorry to have forgotten about the picture when you needed it!

Kirkynut

• vitara_mad
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Mar 2011 23:38 #13386 by vitara_mad
it was just a one off sale on ebay i just got lucky i saw it as soon as it was listed so i bought it before someone else snapped it up

no probs about the pic ;)

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds