BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Big Thanks!!

More
05 Jul 2009 14:43 #934 by JonathonMarshall
Just a public thanks to Jonplace for taking me out in his Jimny earlier today. My mind is pretty much made up now I reckon :)

P.S. How on earth do i get pics up? :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2009 16:54 #935 by jonplace
Replied by jonplace on topic Re:Big Thanks!!
no probs jon anytime. have to say i dont think the site got the most from the jimny as it was in a forest and i stayed away from the heavy stuff to avoid sliding into trees (no roll cage or sliders). the next event on the 19th probs better

More
05 Jul 2009 18:40 #937 by JonathonMarshall
Replied by JonathonMarshall on topic Re:Big Thanks!!
I think I might be at my dads then but if not i'll deffo be up for it or just any time you go up to pea farm. I'll try and locate it myself beforehand so i know where i'm going from the off :) Hopefully this time next year i'll be joining you in mine! Ohhh and that Scott guy's got my Hi Viz in his truck 8-)

More
05 Jul 2009 19:01 #938 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:Big Thanks!!
Picture posting to the forum does not work particularly well.

The best thing is to upload them to Flikr or some other online album and then link them into your message.

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds