BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Insurance

More
27 Jun 2009 19:08 #902 by bobcat
Replied by bobcat on topic Re:Insurance
i only have the one car so it probably wont be any good for me. did you get ya pm martin?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2009 09:04 #905 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Re:Insurance
Were Back !!!...

Insurance in the JImny is needed at the end of July too.
Quotes recieved so far range from £400 (admiral secon car policy) to £153 (Adrian Flux with full cover for off road events) .. all modifications declaired

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

More
30 Jun 2009 11:29 #909 by kevant
Replied by kevant on topic Re:Insurance
I was with adrian flux a few years ago when i modded a ford focus and i found that they were quite expensive for me even though i was no boy racer and of a sort of middle age and also the application form to declare the mods was unreal there was so much info they needed to know about any mods i put on that i just didnt fell like doing it (hopefully it has changed since then). I have also put my pals name on my insurance as i find there are not many insurers who will cover driving other vehicles so we put each other on our insurances to cover the odd emegency so obviously all these things have to be taken into consideration so i think i will go with Martins suggestion still unless anyone has any other ideas.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds