BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Brand New Jimny at list price…they really exist…has the price bubble burst ?

More
19 Dec 2022 17:22 #246453 by mlines
Next week (27th to 30th depending on dealer) is a great week to make a cheeky offer on the pre-registered 72 plates on Suzuki dealer forecourts

Lots of pressure on hitting targets before year end and finance officers do not like assets sitting around across the end of a quarter

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
The following user(s) said Thank You: grumyoldjoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2022 10:58 #246460 by grumyoldjoe
Thanks for the heads up Martin.

Wine improves with age.
The older I get the more I like it

More
23 Jan 2023 12:26 #247114 by COTSWOLDJIMNY
Does anyone have an idea when Pre registered Jimny's may come down to a more sensible level? £23k+ is out of my monthly budget but £19k is.
Most dealers I speak to will not budge on their price and some have been on their forecourt for months.
My local dealer who I am 6th on the list has told me more are now coming into the country than ever before, however been top of lists before, and never get a call.

More
23 Jan 2023 12:38 #247115 by jlines
Used Jimnys are slowly dropping. Seeing a lot more SZ5s and commercials getting nearer to their list prices with many struggling to sell although have seen a few over priced ones sell. You have to go after one rather than one coming to you. A dealer won’t be calling you offering you one even if they say you are on a list. Phone round lots of dealers with Jimnys even if they are not on your doorstep and hopefully you can get lucky. You will also need to be prepared to move fast financially otherwise the dealer won’t bother and sell to someone else.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds