BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Limited Edition JB74 Jimny JX Safari...

More
15 Jul 2021 01:56 #236690 by fordem
Anyone from New Zealand on here?

Suzuki New Zealand is offering a limited edition JB74 called the Jimny Safari - manual transmission only comes with ARB roof rack, Maxis AT tires and some other goodies - I'm curious as to whether or not any suspension, gearing or brake system changes have been made, or if only bolt on goodies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2021 07:26 #236691 by Dan
At £15,207.63 it leaves me feeling as if we are missing a trick here in the UK!

More
15 Jul 2021 07:28 #236692 by lightning
That was the original quoted retail price in 2018.

l assume the price has risen in the U.K. due to unprecedented demand.
As in, if we can get £20,000 then why sell at £15,000

• Jimnyz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Jul 2021 20:46 #236716 by Jimnyz
Replied by Jimnyz on topic Limited Edition JB74 Jimny JX Safari...
Hi all,

I'm in NZ and haven't seen the Safari in the flesh yet, but all the local reviews I've read have said nothing about any suspension upgrade. It looks like it's just larger tyres a heritage grill and roof rack. www.suzuki.co.nz/suvs/jimny-safari

It's based on our JX version, which is probably the equivalent of the UK SZ4 from what I've seen. That one's currently listed at $26990 plus on road costs for the manual. So the added features on the Safari add $3k to the price.

The top spec manual here is currently $30500 with waiting lists of between 3 and 6 months depending on colour ordered.

Cheers, Mike

More
16 Jul 2021 14:39 #236738 by fordem

Hi all,

I'm in NZ and haven't seen the Safari in the flesh yet, but all the local reviews I've read have said nothing about any suspension upgrade. It looks like it's just larger tyres a heritage grill and roof rack. www.suzuki.co.nz/suvs/jimny-safari

Thanks Mike - that pretty much matches the reviews I've read.

My local dealer has yet to respond to my question on warranty coverage and larger tires, the car is due in for the first service at the end of this month and I'm going to be asking them again, but this time, if I get any push back, I plan on letting them know that Suzuki themselves are offering the car with the larger tires.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds