BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

2020 Jimny SZ5 for sale (Many toys included)

• Chalky the Jimny
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 May 2021 13:05 - 25 May 2021 13:11 #235361 by Chalky the Jimny
2020 Jimny SZ5 for sale (Many toys included) was created by Chalky the Jimny
Hi all, 

I have loved building and planning my journey overland across Europe (I was aiming for Mongolia) for the past few months, but unfortunately due to a change in circumstances (I had to get a new job that won't allow this lifestyle, and is pretty much pure commuting), I have had to make the difficult decision to sell my Jimny and find a long distance commuter car instead. 

I am selling it with all the toys and any original items I have, such as the grill and rear lights etc. 

I am open to reasonable offers if it will go to the right home. 

www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/2021051...a&make=SUZUKI&page=2

Also I have posted a lot of the build on this forum, if you would like to see:

www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...lander-build?start=0
Last edit: 25 May 2021 13:11 by Chalky the Jimny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds