BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Land rover wheel arches

More
17 Apr 2021 09:56 #234525 by Michael83
Hi, making a move from 215 80 15 Malatesta muds to maxxis 764 muds in 30/9.5/15 size. 4" inch lift and arches chopped to an extent but wondering what it might look like with landy arches and 30s?? Anyone got any pics or other suggestions. I'm not keen on the cut stock arch look.
cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sick Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Apr 2021 22:20 #234560 by Sick Nick
Replied by Sick Nick on topic Land rover wheel arches

Hi, made these in steel. It's on 31x 10.5's with 3" body lift and +2" suspension.
Attachments:

• Sick Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Apr 2021 22:45 #234561 by Sick Nick
Replied by Sick Nick on topic Land rover wheel arches
Will be doing the front soon!

More
19 Apr 2021 06:40 #234564 by Keithy
Replied by Keithy on topic Land rover wheel arches
Not keen on the standard bodykit myself....so I made my own.....31" tyres and 4" lift.

I've seen the landrover arches fitted neatly on facebook and they looked ok if you like the flattened curve look.
Attachments:

More
20 Apr 2021 18:28 #234610 by Michael83
Replied by Michael83 on topic Land rover wheel arches
Cheers for pics. Nick that's some skills, very nice. Hats off to you.

Keithy you gotta eye for these Jimnys. Every pic I've seen of yours over the years has looked a beast. That black grill tho!! It's the little bits that make it.
Seen some at on eBay that look almost like yours with squared ends rather than the drift boys arches with the pointed ends.

The £225ones with the panel section just don't look thought out and designs not quite right and the others are £400. Alaplast look good but still £200+.

I'll do the jimny wiki arch chop with some dpc strip to extend out first. And then go from there. See if I can put up with it.
Cheers for your time and pics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sick Nick

More
21 Apr 2021 06:47 #234616 by Keithy
Replied by Keithy on topic Land rover wheel arches
The bonnet grille is the only part of the original bodykit left.

I changed it so I can have JIMNY in the bars some time back....bonnet modded to suit.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds