BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

My tyre choice this time is COOPER DISCOVERER A/T3 SPORT 2

• TillymintDLG
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Nov 2020 19:23 #230263 by TillymintDLG
I eventually ended up with skinny Discoverers on my 110 Hardtop 6-7 years ago and no issues to report.

So I backed the same horse again for the Jimny....

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2020 19:38 #230264 by Soeley

• TillymintDLG
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Nov 2020 16:28 #230280 by TillymintDLG
I have to confess that I just saw the price and assumed they where from the UK Soeley.... I may have thought differently about buying them from Tyreleader if I'd known they would be coming from Andorra!
But there were no issues whatsoever I'm happy to say?
Gaz

www.tyreleader.co.uk/terms-and-conditions

More
22 Nov 2020 17:53 #230284 by X8GGY
Go on, I'll rise to it... why did you buy six tyres?... :unsure:

• TillymintDLG
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Nov 2020 05:01 #230312 by TillymintDLG
Ha Ha! I am glad you asked X8GGY! I'm converting this into a Wild Camper!
Not to go to the Altai Range or anything extreme like that, just to go to the Highlands & Islands next year and be independent. (That idea turned out well didn't it?)
I shall call it a Debon CCS [Cook, Crap & Sleep] I thought it would be 'prudent' to have all the wheels the same size, (I already have 195/80 R15's on the Jimny) so I only have to have one spare for the trailer and Jimny. I will say at this stage, I was told the idea was ridiculous by a long term trailer salesman...
But ridiculous is my speciality.
Gaz
Attachments:

More
23 Nov 2020 08:05 #230318 by Soeley

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds