BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Great news TLR

More
17 Sep 2020 07:04 #228284 by crash486
Great news TLR was created by crash486
So recently , The Long Ranger (Australian company), has posted up pictures of their prototype long range fuel tank for the Gen4 Jimny (jb74). After testing they hope to have it available early next year.
I have started saving my pocket money.

crash486 JB74W
The following user(s) said Thank You: lookonimages

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2020 08:44 #228288 by lookonimages
Replied by lookonimages on topic Re:Great news TLR

crash486 wrote: So recently , The Long Ranger (Australian company), has posted up pictures of their prototype long range fuel tank for the Gen4 Jimny (jb74). After testing they hope to have it available early next year.
I have started saving my pocket money.

crash486 JB74W

Any idea on how many liters?

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

More
17 Sep 2020 13:02 #228289 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic Re:Great news TLR
Looks like 75+ litres! Awesome, I so want one of these!

Attachments:

More
17 Sep 2020 13:10 #228290 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic Re:Great news TLR
Ooooof, just checked the price of the tank they offer for the Gen3.....£1000! Maybe I won't jump on this quite so quickly :(

More
17 Sep 2020 13:22 #228292 by lookonimages
Replied by lookonimages on topic Re:Re:Great news TLR

Gadget wrote: Ooooof, just checked the price of the tank they offer for the Gen3.....£1000! Maybe I won't jump on this quite so quickly :(

Eish... that case the old jerry can will still have to take its rightfull place.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

More
21 Oct 2020 06:04 #229334 by crash486
Replied by crash486 on topic Re:Great news TLR
Just an update.
80 litre tank made from Aluminised Steel that incorporates an additional carbon filter, roll-over valve to stop leaking in case of major accident, updated fuel float , internal baffles and a few other things.
Requires exhaust re route.

crash486 JB74W

More
21 Oct 2020 07:40 #229336 by lightning
Replied by lightning on topic Re:Great news TLR
Is that £1,000 fitted, including re routing the exhaust? lt's still serious coin but probably worth it if you a are genuinely going overland in the Jimny.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds