BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

What do I need lift kit

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
21 Aug 2020 21:20 #227134 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic What do I need lift kit
Then for occasional off road work you already have an extremely capable car, lifting it is the equivalent of buying a full fat Land Cruiser to tow a 2 berth caravan on your once yearly weeks holiday to Cornwall when the rest of the year what you really need is an UP! to commute into the centre of Leeds. What I'm saying is don't rush out to modify your car when it is already perfect for what you are doing with it.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2020 07:40 #227147 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic What do I need lift kit
If I were to choose a 2" lift kit for a mainly road car I would definitely go to the BigJimny Store and get a Trailmaster Comfort kit.

This kit has had many good reviews on here and Bookface groups and the advice that Martin, who runs this forum can provide is second to none. You really do get full support.

Then I would get 215.75.15 Maxxis Bighorn 764's for everyday use and sit back with a beer or cup of tea and look at the marvel I'd created.

You've got to lift it Lambert, you just have to! It's the rules!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
22 Aug 2020 08:53 #227155 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic What do I need lift kit
Lower it! Lifted Jimny are so 5 minutes ago. :laugh:

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds