BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Will a wagon r engine fit???

• Olliecarr25
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Jan 2020 10:05 #217668 by Olliecarr25
Will a wagon r engine fit??? was created by Olliecarr25
Hi there I have a 2002 Suzuki jimny M13A non vvt and the engine has gone on it was wondering if a Suzuki wagon r engine will fit it’s still a M13A this is the engine I am looking at thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2020 10:35 #217669 by Busta
Replied by Busta on topic Will a wagon r engine fit???
Yes it will. You will need to swap a few parts over from your Jimny engine but the block, head and all the oily bits inside are exactly the same.
It will be exactly the same amount of work as fitting a 1.6 M16A from a Liana, so it might be a good opportunity to do that upgrade.

• Olliecarr25
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Jan 2020 11:13 #217670 by Olliecarr25
Replied by Olliecarr25 on topic Will a wagon r engine fit???
Don’t think I could do the 1.6 as I am only 17 and my insurance will go up

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds