BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

New Jimny

• Fossilman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Dec 2019 15:24 - 05 Jan 2020 18:06 #216628 by Fossilman
New Jimny was created by Fossilman
Hello all.

Picked up this Jimny a few day ago. It had about 800 miles when I got it. Various options on it which I would not have chosen, but beggars can't be choosers. I do like the seats though - I have seen another one on this site from Luscombes in Leeds (original supplier of the car) with the same leather seats, so it looks like that dealer uses the third party callled Seat Surgeons in Yorkshire.

Previous car was a JK Wrangler - quite a difference in power but for the type of driving I do the Jimny is fine and alot more economical.

I had been on the waiting list since Dec 18 and gave up when I saw this one.

Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Jan 2020 18:06 by mlines.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2019 21:40 #216651 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic New Jimny
Hello and welcome, looks like you got a good find!

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
21 Dec 2019 03:33 #216653 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic New Jimny
Welcome to the forum. Good colour and nice seats. Luscombes are my second nearest dealership and aren't at all bad to deal with especially the parts guys.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
22 Dec 2019 21:33 #216717 by 300bhpton
Replied by 300bhpton on topic New Jimny

Fossilman wrote: Hello all.

Previous car was a JK Wrangler - quite a difference in power but for the type of driving I do the Jimny is fine and alot more economical.

Very nice. Curious how different the mpg is, I'd have thought the 2.8 diesel Wrangler should have been fairly similar, or at least 30+

• Fossilman
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Dec 2019 22:26 #216720 by Fossilman
Replied by Fossilman on topic New Jimny
Hello - about the Wrangler consumption, I never saw over 30mpg. All of my trips were short journeys and I was getting an average of about 24-25mpg. Currently the Jimny is showing around 35mpg.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Jan 2020 18:04 #217026 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic New Jimny
Love the seats. Congrats!

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds