. . (01 Nov 2019)
× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.[/size][/color][/b]

The Peaks with the Jimny Jaunts gang.

More
24 Jun 2019 16:49 #210264 by sniper
Had a cracking trip around the Peaks with the Jimny Jaunts gang. Not many pictures, Maverick (Brett) was on a roll with somewhere near 180+ mile route and we drove constantly. We were all single crewed Dave in S200, Brett in Jalapeño, Jack in R&B and myself. Four intrepid explorers.....

Near the end of the day just about the toughest lane I've ever driven RocketMav, got stuck on my belly pan and needed a push from the lads.....

She did it though, next to no lift and AT tyres, chuffed to bits. Jack enjoyed it too and I dare say we will be visiting from time to time as it is so close.

A short video of my struggles..... l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww...OkAQ5WDMfjfsiqy69VPf

Here's Brett making it look easy with lockers and a crawler box..... l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww...Tx9WNgj0cRWZdIv2p7of

Many thanks to Brett & Dave for the route and Jack for his advice, a great bunch to have a day out with.

sniper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Site Sponsor
  • Site Sponsor
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
24 Jun 2019 17:32 #210268 by Riccy
Looks good fun B)

FOR SALE: YR57 NYS M16 VVT
R7me gbox & 5.16 Rocklobster, 33" Toyo MT, 2x ARB Lockd diffs, 7" lift, etc, etc

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT
Pickup/tipper, R7me gbox & 4.3 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB Locker diffs, 4" lift, Recaro's, Caged, etc

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus
The following user(s) said Thank You: sniper

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
24 Jun 2019 17:45 #210271 by Lambert
Looks like a decent day out.

Dreadnaught (black 2011)

More
24 Jun 2019 22:08 #210291 by sniper

More
25 Jun 2019 16:22 #210304 by jackonlyjack

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds