BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny trayback/ utes

• Nelson83
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Nov 2010 17:46 #6484 by Nelson83
Jimny trayback/ utes was created by Nelson83
I couldnt believe my eyes earlier on - I'm sat having a few beers and watching a dvd i'm going to show my students (I'm teaching livestock husbandry on animal care course) and what appears in my dvd - A trayback jimny/ ute jimny!!!! :ohmy: beer is then spilt everywhere and i grab the remote and hit the rewind!!!!

Yeap its definately at trayback jimny/ ute jimny :woohoo: but even better theres a new shape jimny ute in the same shot!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: WHEY HEY!!!! Get in there!! What are the chances of that??!!!

The dvd is called "Sheep Station NZ (Dylan Winters) from www.oldpond.com - I was expecting the usual twin and space cab utes but to see jimny utes in action well......... i was impressed!!!! I'm glad io spent the 20 notes on it :P Just got to remember not to cheer when its the students turn to watch it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Nov 2010 19:54 #6493 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: Jimny trayback/ utes
one of these?

Attachment Jimnyute2.jpg not found

how about this?

Attachment 4dr.jpg not found

Attachments:

• Nelson83
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Nov 2010 20:17 #6506 by Nelson83
Replied by Nelson83 on topic Re: Jimny trayback/ utes
It was more like the first one, but with a huge dog cage on the back, bfgs and proper rims :-P Think ozzy/ nz utes then imagine the jimny version - they both had snorkels and the biggest bull/ roo bar i've ever seen - the sort of stuff the ministry in britain would know about even before you had drawn the idea on the back of a fag packet!!! I think i might have found my jimny heaven!!!!

More
26 Nov 2010 19:18 #6544 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re: Jimny trayback/ utes
I'd like a ute one and it will make a quick and simple trayback challenge truck!

Just an ORA 4 inch lift kit with all the trimmings, 31 inch tyres, exo-cage, front, rear and centre winches, rocklobster and away you go.

You just have to remove the load bed in the back and it's easy peasey. Now, how much to import one from New Zealand then ... :whistle:

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds