BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Goodbye Jimny / Parts For Sale / Replacement?!

• X88RED
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Oct 2018 10:28 - 15 Oct 2018 10:48 #196791 by X88RED
It was a sad day on Saturday as I said goodbye to my lovely Jimny! :( It went to a guy who lives in West Sussex who I know will look after it though. He really appreciated the time and money that had gone into the car so that was really nice.

We certainly made the most of it as we recently completed our trip around the Alps - a lot of you followed us on here I know.

Not all is negative mind you as the Jimny's replacement will be a new SWB 3dr Land Cruiser - a totally different beast to the Jimny no doubt. We will be going on more off road adventures abroad in it and I am sure it will eat up the miles on / off road. Might be a bit better on the motor way too ha!

Before I sold the Jimny, 4x4 Magazine came by and they will be running a feature on the Jimny / our trip - keep an eye out in the next few issues!!

If anyone is interested I also have a load of spare parts still (there really is quite a lot) I looked at what the parts sold for on ebay and what I have and calculated its all worth in total about £1,500 - if anyone is interested I can send them a list and please feel free to make me an offer on the lot! really just need the space now!

I also wanted to say thank you to Martin and everyone on here for all the help over the last year or so!

Redmond

Last edit: 15 Oct 2018 10:48 by X88RED.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2018 19:50 #196799 by Jezz
You could always raffle the parts off?? :laugh: :laugh:

It's been fettled just a tad.

• X88RED
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Oct 2018 06:26 #196810 by X88RED
Anything is possible!! Ha

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds