Search (23 Feb 2018)

A trial enhanced search facility has been enabled. Please use the Google Custom Search above.

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.[/size][/color][/b]

Is this you/r Jimny? Possibly GV42 ?

More
05 Jul 2018 13:21 - 05 Jul 2018 13:22 #194011 by S200KYS
Sat at my desk in the storeroom of the shop / AKA "Bits4Vits World Headquarters", always with half on eye on the CCVT, when...

A rather nice Jimny pulled up, after I finished what I was doing and stuck my head out of the door for a look and got a thumbs up from the driver... thinking they were on the phone or something I went back in the shop, waiting for a chat about Jimnys?!

BUT,... the Jumny reversed out and drove off :(

Was it you? Reviewing the internal camera images I thought it might be GV42 ?

It had a snorkel, big light bar on the roof, bigger tyres, possibly a lift?

Dave

• S200KYS Jimny - 5" lift, 31"s, 4.87:1 Rockwatt Crawler , Rear ARB, twin winches, etc... and BT54VTS 'daily driver' ;)

Trade as Bits4Vits and ZookBOB on eBay ;)
    Attachments:
    Last edit: 05 Jul 2018 13:22 by S200KYS.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: gv42

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
    05 Jul 2018 19:48 #194032 by S200KYS
    Aha! Thought it may have been you! ;)

Sorry I missed you, I was busy in the back at my desk arguing with the business rates people... :evil:

Ok, see you Saturday for a chat instead then ;)

Dave

• S200KYS Jimny - 5" lift, 31"s, 4.87:1 Rockwatt Crawler , Rear ARB, twin winches, etc... and BT54VTS 'daily driver' ;)

Trade as Bits4Vits and ZookBOB on eBay ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
    Time to create page: 0.150 seconds