BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Arches

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Apr 2018 19:09 #191637 by Daniel30
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Daniel30 on topic Arches
Information on Web page if you scroll down

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2018 19:14 #191638 by Keithy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Keithy on topic Arches

Jwrigley wrote: Doesnt show a price for me how much?

£289 and 4" wide....4 arches.... minus front and rear bumpers.

More
12 Apr 2018 19:20 #191639 by Keithy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Keithy on topic Arches
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

Jjbradshaw1 wrote: I'm currently saving for these ones, think they loo ace and aren't to spitefully priced.

www.lrchallenge4x4.co.uk/product.php/6825407/

£60 less than the ones I have for sale......mine includes front and rear bumpers....no best offer available on the lrchallenge imports.

• Jjbradshaw1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Apr 2018 22:36 #191643 by Jjbradshaw1
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Jjbradshaw1 on topic Arches
That’s a really nice kit, the front and rear bumpers look great especially with the plate relocate. I do prefer the arches of the lrchallenge but the rest of your kit is smart!

More
13 Apr 2018 16:07 #191662 by Keithy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

Jjbradshaw1 wrote: That’s a really nice kit, the front and rear bumpers look great especially with the plate relocate. I do prefer the arches of the lrchallenge but the rest of your kit is smart!

Available on ebay.... £100 start....less than the cost of plastic.

• Jjbradshaw1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Apr 2018 20:49 #191670 by Jjbradshaw1
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Jjbradshaw1 on topic Arches
End just after pay day :) I may have a bid. Out of interest what size tyres are you running on that silver Jimny (are the wheels 7J?)They look a good size, do you have any issues from them like gearing etc? I only do 10 miles to work and back a day, so I’m not too fussed if there’s a bit of downside just don’t want it to be undriveable!

More
14 Apr 2018 09:27 #191678 by Keithy

Jjbradshaw1 wrote: End just after pay day :) I may have a bid. Out of interest what size tyres are you running on that silver Jimny (are the wheels 7J?)They look a good size, do you have any issues from them like gearing etc? I only do 10 miles to work and back a day, so I’m not too fussed if there’s a bit of downside just don’t want it to be undriveable!

It's running 235/75/15 it belongs to a friends wife now and is used daily with no issues with the gearing no rubbing issues either with a 2" lift.....Strange how a Shogun owner buys a Jimny for his wife eh.....and never drives the Shogun but is always out and about in the Jimny..... :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jjbradshaw1

• Venter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Apr 2018 19:46 #191693 by Venter
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Venter on topic Arches

Jjbradshaw1 wrote: End just after pay day :) I may have a bid. Out of interest what size tyres are you running on that silver Jimny (are the wheels 7J?)They look a good size, do you have any issues from them like gearing etc? I only do 10 miles to work and back a day, so I’m not too fussed if there’s a bit of downside just don’t want it to be undriveable!

I've just put on 235/75/15 MT tyres this weekend, and from what I've read on other threads I was expecting much much worse. There is a small noticeable 'flatness' when accelerating (compared to the 215/75/15's I had before), but it's certainly not a deal breaker. If you only have a 10-mile commute I'd say it won't be a problem in the slightest.

• Jjbradshaw1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Apr 2018 21:20 #191706 by Jjbradshaw1
Thanks guys, been on a 350 mile trip in the Jimny today to pick up some fourtrak alloys I snagged off eBay for 75. Now trying to decide what A/T’s to put on them as the ones on are pretty crusty. I have no lift as of yet though so the sensible move is to wait til I can get a lift kit before picking tyre size. Anyways I’m babbling and I’ve hijacked a post about arches!
Attachments:

More
15 Apr 2018 15:25 #191724 by Keithy

Jjbradshaw1 wrote: Thanks guys, been on a 350 mile trip in the Jimny today to pick up some fourtrak alloys I snagged off eBay for 75. Now trying to decide what A/T’s to put on them as the ones on are pretty crusty. I have no lift as of yet though so the sensible move is to wait til I can get a lift kit before picking tyre size. Anyways I’m babbling and I’ve hijacked a post about arches!

I went for sportrak last time round moving to 16" so these will be going.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds