BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Budget van top

• Nelson83
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Oct 2010 14:25 #5545 by Nelson83
Budget van top was created by Nelson83
Back when I first got my truck I had a vision (well drunken idea) "how difficult would it be to turn my black truck into a commerical?" After many pints later, i decided that the easiest method would be to get the windows tinted. However around the same time, a mate of mine had gone out and bought his own jimny and had the same done - £150 for the rear and both sides - NOT A :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ING CHANCE was my response - had better things to waste my cash on.

Roll on 2 years, and my mates jimny was sold, but I've still got mine. This idea of mine still kept playing in the back of my head and having relocated back home, with a nice flat drive on which to work my magic, the beer started talking again, but this time with more aggression. I looked into the idea of tinting again, but in the mean time Adamski posted pics of his tidy truck with vinyl sides, hhhhhmmmmmmm............

Would vinyl be easier?? At the same time, I started to play about with the idea of an internal cage to keep the dog in the back and not in the front. We'll i think I've crack both - heres the results

[attachment:4]H:\Camera album\Photo 0861.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment:3]H:\Camera album\Photo 0859.jpg[/attachment]

H:\Camera album\Photo 0857.jpg

Attachment Photo 0856_2010-10-30.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds