BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Steel Modulars and stuff!

• Emplan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Apr 2011 13:17 #15380 by Emplan
Steel Modulars and stuff! was created by Emplan
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy some new 16 x 7 Black Steel Modulars to fit my little LJ :)

All the sites I'm finding at present seem to be only for Landies :(

I'm planning on putting on some nice new tyres:

225 x 80 x 16 Toyo <
Any good?

Does anyone know a good source for modulars please that will fit my little Zook ?

I also need to source new leaf springs and shocks, apparently I can use leaf springs/shocks from the SJ series. Anyone know any good sources please ?

I would maybe like to fit es1000 Pro comps, as above any good sites/sources please?

Hope you can help,

Kind regards

Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vitara_mad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Apr 2011 13:33 #15382 by vitara_mad
Replied by vitara_mad on topic Re: Steel Modulars and stuff!
you can get gv rims in 16 x 7 they are a good fit on jimnys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds