BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

anybody fancy a pay and play day in Milton Keynes?

• goatboy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Apr 2011 07:06 #14859 by goatboy
I was thinking about going to Whaddon on Sunday
www.whaddon4x4mx.co.uk/
Anybody fancy coming along?
I've never been offroad before so if anybody wanted to join me I would be grateful of the moral support.
My Jimny is really still in road format but I want to try it offorad before I start spending too much money on it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2011 08:09 #14861 by ooky_123
Sunday is a bit short notice with it being in the school easter holidays too .. however if it were a little more advanced, i would go

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

• goatboy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Apr 2011 08:51 #14865 by goatboy
Yeah it is short notice it was a bit of the spur of the moment thing feeling bored at work! :whistle:

I forgot all about Easter holidays, not having kids I don't keep track!

More
12 Apr 2011 08:54 #14867 by ooky_123
Dont worry, we live 10 miles from Salisbury Plain, and are always just advertising short notice trips to play in the mud.
As soon as the Rock Lobster box is delivered and fitted, Ill be up for travelling to a few more P & P days

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds