BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON

More
01 Sep 2009 17:20 - 01 Sep 2009 18:08 #1223 by ronm
TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON was created by ronm
Just returned to Richmond from this weekend event,drove over 600miles with my new home made offroad trailer!!!!.Did a bit of sight seeing on the way up (dont normally go north).What a great event, saw many Jimni's did anyone else go???
Last edit: 01 Sep 2009 18:08 by ronm. Reason: word missing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2009 18:20 #1232 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON
We wanted to as it looked great but we live in Essex and drive mine as my daily car and decided it was just too far.

From the adverts it looked great though. Do you have any pictures of yours at the event and any other Jimny's for us to gander at?

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
03 Sep 2009 04:50 #1234 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON
Perhaps next year now I have seen how popular it is

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
03 Sep 2009 08:00 #1237 by ronm
Replied by ronm on topic Re:TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON
Mine too is a daily driver and as such when you get there you have to apply common sense as to what you can do and attempt.The guys at Kirton ORC excelled in marking a really well signed route for 'road cars' with little excursions if you/car were capable.Of course like any event there were many hardcore guys and sometimes there were temptations!!!With regard to photos, have plenty of a general nature as daughter was in charge of camera no Jims specific and will try and load over next day or so but other pressures prevail at moment back to work etc.Go next year if you can great experience very well attended and I am sure TOR will print numbers etc in Oct issue I believe.

More
24 Sep 2009 18:56 #1314 by CraigW
Replied by CraigW on topic Re:TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON
hi i was there with the black 51 reg jim rolling on 31s and chopped bumpers. been there about 6 times so i was doing some extreme stuff even managed to roll it lol then drove it back up to Newcastle.

some pics of the weekend

smg.photobucket.com/albums/v155/PuntoMK3...20Off%20Road%20Live/

More
25 Sep 2009 04:51 #1315 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON
Hi "White",

Looks an interesting Jimny - can I pinch some of the pictures for the gallery and can you provide a spec to go with it (ie. what tyres/lift etc.)

Martin

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
25 Sep 2009 12:28 #1316 by CraigW
Replied by CraigW on topic Re:TOR LIVE 09 AT KIRTON
hey yep you can use the pics, i allways keep them updated every off road event or work i do to it.

i will send you the details of what i have done so far

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds