BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

jimny pickup finaly getting finished

More
09 May 2020 19:06 - 09 May 2020 19:07 #222077 by Soeley
Can't wait to see you own personal build, you can really go mad then and not bother thinking will anyone buy it.
Keep up the good work B)
Last edit: 09 May 2020 19:07 by Soeley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 May 2020 00:17 #222082 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic jimny pickup finaly getting finished
Nice one, look forward to seeing what you get up to next ;)

More
17 May 2020 16:51 #222422 by Jimny Dr
Hi guys
Well I am without a pickup for the first time in 3 years, and got my next jimny lined up for myself, 07 plate that’s mechanically sound with a good chassis but the bodyshell is well rotted. So I managed to purchase a 2015 shell like new with a small bit of damage to the rear, which would be removed during the process. My intention was to do another for myself, and with the bodyshell I have it would be a great result.
But I have had many questions from the advert regards another built, so it looks like I may be without one for some time
So watch this space there may be another build on the way.
Thanked care guys
The doc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert, jackonlyjack, Riccy, sniper, Soeley

More
17 May 2020 17:03 #222427 by Chris38
Watching with interest Terry

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds