Search (23 Feb 2018)

A trial enhanced search facility has been enabled. Please use the Google Custom Search above.

× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

Ulysses

More
17 Sep 2018 19:29 #196074 by furo
Replied by furo on topic Ulysses
I'm a big fan of this build, thanks a lot for posting it. I actually really like the look of the narrower bed, a bit like a scaled down version of this haha! All the best with it.

2004 Jimny Mode; General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Osram Nightbreakers; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; ORA Radius Arm Guards; Stainless Steel Exhaust System.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Riccy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2018 02:51 #196083 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Ulysses
Yeah cycle wings are the ones mounted to the axle not the body.

It's not a Jimny. It's my Jimny

Mooo said Ermintrude (black)
Boing said Zebedee (blue)

More
21 Sep 2018 10:36 #196172 by ahtr
Replied by ahtr on topic Ulysses
Looking good Riccy, chopped Jimnys look ace. Surprised how rusty it was for a 2006, must have spent its life somewhere with a lot of salt!

Wasn't sure about the narrow tub on the back at first but think it would look good once it's got some arches fitted B)

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds