BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Re:While I was waiting for the new Jimny to turn up...

• MilkyRon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 May 2019 19:02 #207222 by MilkyRon

Aj4x4 wrote: Some of mine..... like you say.....bikes are addictive.....and the problem is you can never have enough???? My wife thinks you can have too many apparently.

A wise man once told me:

'The ideal number of bikes is n+1, where n is the number of bikes you currently own'

My wife also disagrees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2019 20:53 #207239 by Bob1050
Reading this thread makes me wonder just how old some of the forum members actually are? Some of the bike brands mentioned so far have ancient monument status!
However there does seem to be a connection between those who like the engineering of a 4WD vehicle and those who also like bikes. What is really scary, is that those same individuals have to quickly adjust from slow speed, relaxed Jimny driving to sitting astride a missile that brings the horizon towards you in a nano-second.

• Aj4x4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 May 2019 22:11 #207248 by Aj4x4
Clearly a wise man.

• Aj4x4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 May 2019 22:13 #207249 by Aj4x4
Dont know how old others are here, but I am 53......or 12....depending on who you ask.....

More
12 May 2019 16:51 #207795 by Max Headroom
I've simply lost count and I'm also regularly being told "You're old enough to know better!" :side:

IF IT AINT BROKE, KEEP FIXING IT UNTIL IT IS

More
12 May 2019 20:32 #207829 by Bob1050
As granny would say to any young girl needing advice about the male species - "Boys never grow up, their toys just get more expensive"!

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds