BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Awards for New Jimny + Global Posts

• Guy 2
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 Apr 2019 11:31 #206356 by Guy 2
Awards for New Jimny was created by Guy 2
Certainly think Suzuki GB is up for the equivalent of a "Razzie" for customer confusion here in the UK!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aj4x4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 Apr 2019 16:49 #206364 by Aj4x4
Replied by Aj4x4 on topic Awards for New Jimny
Apparently the 2019 Jimny is World Urban car of the year. I think there should be a new award...... most elusive car of the year. Suzuki GB could win "Most confusing and uninformed Motor Company of the year".

More
20 Apr 2019 06:38 #206385 by saxj
Replied by saxj on topic Awards for New Jimny

GeorgeC wrote: There are serious problems with Logistics in the UK Suzuki Delivery System. That could be solved with the right person in "the job".

Begs the question, does anyone in Suzuki UK actually own/drive a Jimny?? If that's a "NO", then there won't be much empathy for potential owners.

Having said that, It would be nice to see (Suzuki) awards is all phases; Design, Construction, Delivery, Sales, Service and Support of this Car.

We have the same mess here in South Africa. Random allocation of vehicles. My name was supposedly top of the list, I only ended up getting mine after someone else didn't manage to get finance. I ended up with my 3rd choice of colour. In the meantime, they allocated demo vehicles to the dealerships and my first choice was amongst those. The customer does not come first!

More
20 Apr 2019 18:12 #206422 by BGBrit
Replied by BGBrit on topic Awards for New Jimny
Awards or not... I want to hear from you lot over the next few years where the new Jimny's weakness lay in regards to build quality and fragile engineering parts before I'd consider buying one. Time tells more than paper awards..
Tony.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Apr 2019 08:00 #206443 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic Awards for New Jimny
Is this a joke? Whats the banned thing about? George i need you for my google searches!! :-)

More
21 Apr 2019 08:18 #206444 by stiffsteve204me

Andy2640 wrote: Is this a joke? Whats the banned thing about? George i need you for my google searches!! :-)

A five day ban, by the look of it, Andy ? :huh:

You will need to keep a note of all of your questions, for when he comes back. :laugh:

Steve.

“He that strikes the venison first shall be the lord o' the feast.” — Shakespeare, King Lear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy2640

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Apr 2019 08:21 #206445 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic Awards for New Jimny

stiffsteve204me wrote:

Andy2640 wrote: Is this a joke? Whats the banned thing about? George i need you for my google searches!! :-)

A five day ban, by the look of it, Andy ? :huh:

You will need to keep a note of all of your questions, for when he comes back. :laugh:

Steve.

Ahaaa ok.

I miss him already, poor George :-)

Now i'm stuffed :laugh: Chin up Naughty George, we'll see you on the 25th buddy. All the best.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Apr 2019 08:54 - 22 Apr 2019 08:54 #206464 by Andy2640
Last edit: 22 Apr 2019 08:54 by Andy2640.

More
22 Apr 2019 20:22 #206503 by Bob1050
Replied by Bob1050 on topic Awards for New Jimny

BGBrit wrote: Awards or not... I want to hear from you lot over the next few years where the new Jimny's weakness lay in regards to build quality and fragile engineering parts before I'd consider buying one. Time tells more than paper awards..
Tony.

Very true - reminds me of those 'long term' reviews you get in the magazines, where a tame journalist gets a car for three months of gentle usage. Meanwhile in the real world it's usually just after the warranty expires that you discover what the genuine issues are.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Apr 2019 15:43 #206541 by Andy2640

• Guy 2
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Apr 2019 12:05 #206704 by Guy 2
Replied by Guy 2 on topic Awards for New Jimny + Global Posts
Hi George - welcome back, "Prodigal Son".

More
26 Apr 2019 14:32 #206712 by stiffsteve204me

Guy 2 wrote: Hi George - welcome back, "Prodigal Son".

Jesus, Guy,:ohmy: How old are you? :lol:

( I'm glad he's back, as well )

Steve.

“He that strikes the venison first shall be the lord o' the feast.” — Shakespeare, King Lear.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds