BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Who's into shooting and what guns have you got?

• hoofharted
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Jun 2016 17:25 #168369 by hoofharted
Replied by hoofharted on topic Who's into shooting and what guns have you got?
Got a few guns..just bought a beretta 301 s/a for the pricely sum of £100 ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• horam_jimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Jun 2016 12:42 #168475 by horam_jimny
Replied by horam_jimny on topic Who's into shooting and what guns have you got?

helijohn wrote: Is there anywhere in the UK that I can go to for an afternoon of trying out various handguns (not airguns)?

In a nutshell, no apart from Jersey and Guernsey and possibly N.I. but I'm not too sure on N.I.

In mainland uk they're pretty much illegal apart from humane dispatch (often limited to two shots) and can only be used for that purpose as per conditions on the FAC not hearing about and having a plink. There are exceptions (certain secure HO clubs and LBPs) to this but they're not viable for someone who just wants to turn up and have a shoot for the day unfortunately.

I've subsequently sold my Jimny and got a pickup truck as its way more practical when shooting deer rather than trying to cram them into the back of a jimny along with all my gear and dog!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds