• Riccy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Sponsor
  • Site Sponsor
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
04 Mar 2020 17:59 #219384 by Riccy
Hi All,

Myself and Brett are having a trip to Drumclog pay-n-play site in bonny Scotland on the 29th. Anyone else interested is welcome to meet us there for the day. We both have well kitted out Jimnys so can lend a hand to anyone less sure. The site caters for everything from a gentle gravel track around to muddy bog holes via steep hills and fords over 1600 acres. Something for everyone!

Entry is less than £30 for the day and camping is available the night before for any hardy types with the site I believe (you would need to book this yourself as neither Brett nor myself does camping). There is a butty van there as well as a portaloo.

Brett hasnt been yet and Ive only been once, but it is a great day out. Heres some pics from my visit with the Northumberland Greenlaners group:

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 4.3 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds