North Coast 500 trip. October 17 to 22

• Lambert
  • Lambert's Avatar Topic Author
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
18 Apr 2019 06:38 #206315 by Lambert
It not being a green lane trip I don't see a problem with numbers so yeah more the merrier.

Dreadnaught (black 2011)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2019 11:04 #206323 by Caelite
Hehe, we technically don't have green lanes up here, what we do have is unincorporated roads which, whilst technically being roads, nobody maintains them. Often covered by one of these glorious signs:

Personally know of a few around my way (Loch Lomond) which can get you to some lovely spots up hills, I know there is some beach routes off the NC500 which are supposed to be amazing for camping. Just need to look out for ramblers mind, they can be vicious.

205/75r15 General Grabber AT3s, 40mm spacer lift, 15x6 ET5 steel modulars, Ignis Recaros, Green Stuff pads, Osram Nightbreaker bulbs
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guy 2

More
18 Apr 2019 16:48 #206337 by Guy 2

GeorgeC wrote:
And one for Guy 2, I have an ex-wife, Husband #2 just bought a Pacemaker, Husband #1 Bought a Jimny! :ohmy:

Sorry George - I missed that one.

Looks as if you definitely did the right thing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeorgeC

• Lambert
    Registered
More
17 May 2019 09:11 #208179 by Lambert
Sorry but as you can tell this would have clashed with the big Jimny meet. It will still be happening but probably early 2020. Information to follow.

Dreadnaught (black 2011)

More
17 May 2019 09:17 #208180 by Ash97x
Doing it in 3 weeks time Lambert, I’ll post some pics etc up here when home. Looking forward to it! Just starting to get the camping accessories together for the jimny, roof rack box and awning etc. Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Lambert
    Registered
More
17 May 2019 09:27 #208182 by Lambert
It is an epic drive. You will love it.

Dreadnaught (black 2011)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ash97x

More
18 May 2019 12:55 #208254 by Guy 2

Ash97x wrote: Doing it in 3 weeks time Lambert, I’ll post some pics etc up here when home. Looking forward to it! Just starting to get the camping accessories together for the jimny, roof rack box and awning etc. Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy yourself - should be great. Pie Shop in Lochinver great for any food (not just pies).

Remember the Avon Skin So Soft - for the midges!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ash97x

More
18 May 2019 12:58 #208255 by Guy 2

Lambert wrote: Sorry but as you can tell this would have clashed with the big Jimny meet. It will still be happening but probably early 2020. Information to follow.

No problem. I MIGHT even have a Jimny by then; oh sorry you said "2020" - my mistake!

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds