Figure skating - a Jimny and a Russian army truck

More
09 Oct 2017 12:35 - 09 Oct 2017 12:39 #184995 by Bosanek
(As I did not know in which precise section of the forum to post this, I thought here might be the most appropriate.)

I accidentally found a Youtube video where off roading and duet figure skating have come together as a unified performance, just for your viewing pleasure:

The video should start from the 37th second - if it does not, then just skip to the 37th second or so - that is where the interesting part begins.
Enjoy.

(Unfortunately the truck does not grab and hold the Jimny in the air as in proper figure skating - that would be a picture!)
Last edit: 09 Oct 2017 12:39 by Bosanek. Reason: Additional not about video timing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2017 18:43 #185011 by furo
Haha I really enjoyed that!

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds