BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

M13a non VVT engine for sale, 78k, £80

More
15 Apr 2022 11:59 #242906 by me101
Hi, got a non vvt M13a engine for sale. No use to me as mine is VVT, but I needed the gearbox off it. Supposedly done 78k (no way of verifying), Not in a position to post, collection from Doncaster. £80. Thanks.

2007 Little Jim with cheap mods!
www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBDekO99Qk2aOmBmSmrI9w
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2022 07:06 #243106 by me101
Hi, am I asking too much for this, or are they just not required? Cheers.

More
24 Apr 2022 08:40 #243110 by Dirtbird
no a great deal just think hasn't been seen by everyone. If I was your side of the pond Id be on it .

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.

More
24 Apr 2022 09:58 #243114 by jackonlyjack
It is a fair price 
But these 1.3 just don't fail very often 
A lot of people look to fit 1.6 when they need a replacement 

More
24 Apr 2022 11:07 #243119 by me101
Oh well, I'll stick it in a corner and forget about it for now! Cheers

More
24 Apr 2022 11:11 #243120 by Dirtbird
To be perfectly honest a great reliable unit and I've found with standard utility work, fencing, pulling a small cow box, pulling a small off-road trailer when cutting timber and general farm duty it's really coming into its own. What's changing here for us is our Jimny is now cheaper to run than our previous diesel 4x4s. Mad. Also, I'm able to get to places that the other 4x4s would never have been able to travel because of their weight . The closest contender to the Jimnys go anywhere title was a Hilux 2.4 NA Diesel crew cab, but it was very light at the rear axel. If you had space you should keep it , pop some rags in the holes and throw it onto a pallet and an old blanket over it .

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds