BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

2002 Jimny for sale

• ShaunG
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Oct 2021 08:54 #239153 by ShaunG
2002 Jimny for sale was created by ShaunG

I hope people don’t mind if I put up a link here to my daughter’s eBay item to sell her 2002 Jimny. 

Suzuki Jimny for spares and repairs

It used to belong to me, but I passed it on to her last year. It’s a bit beaten up but served us well. It did always have an occasional problem of overheating, which we got fixed variously with new thermostat, new radiator, fiddling with fan belts etc. She had it running great for a year and a half, and then it overheated again, supposedly head gasket. She would have loved to get it back on the road but just can’t afford what it might cost, so she’s selling for spares or repair. She’ll happily take whatever ends up being the sale price on eBay, and the buyer will need to tow/ trailer from St Andrew’s. 

If anyone on here might be interested, you can contact me, or direct to her through the eBay contact. 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Baloo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Oct 2021 11:50 #239164 by Baloo
Replied by Baloo on topic 2002 Jimny for sale
hi
im intrested  might make a good base for a 6 wheeler

• ShaunG
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Oct 2021 12:03 #239165 by ShaunG
Replied by ShaunG on topic 2002 Jimny for sale
Sounds great. She doesn’t want to have to handle different offers so would going through the eBay auction be ok?

• Baloo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Oct 2021 12:10 #239166 by Baloo
Replied by Baloo on topic 2002 Jimny for sale
ok  will bid on it on ebay 
thanks Andy

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds