BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Alloys for sale .

More
25 Oct 2020 15:31 #229477 by Fossie
Alloys for sale . was created by Fossie
A set of 4 Alloys though 1 has a few cracks in it . It can be repaired for about £80 at an alloy reburber...though there was/ is 1 of these wheels on eBay for £25 in Devon should that be helpful.
Anyway they were on my daughters motor but after an incident on the M40 a few months ago it just easier to fit our spare wheels to her car , hence the need to free up the space these take up . The wheel nuts come with them except 1 which is errant ...I'll be honest not the easiest to source but they can be found .
The pictures will tell the story...
Reasonable offers , though collection would be preferable from Manchester area , I can palletise them if you arrange collection service. Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2020 08:33 #229492 by Fossie
Replied by Fossie on topic Alloys for sale .
B) :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds