BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Re:Wanted: m18a intake and t/b

• jfin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Aug 2020 17:59 #226624 by jfin
Wanted: m18a intake and t/b was created by jfin
I'm looking for a m18a intake manifold and throttle body to make the out out of my swift sport engine swap. I will need the parts shipped to Ireland, would even settle for a m16 throttle body for now aswell until I can get my hand on the m18 bits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dm7333306
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Aug 2020 08:00 #226650 by dm7333306
Replied by dm7333306 on topic Re:Wanted: m18a intake and t/b

jfin wrote: I'm looking for a m18a intake manifold and throttle body to make the out out of my swift sport engine swap. I will need the parts shipped to Ireland, would even settle for a m16 throttle body for now aswell until I can get my hand on the m18 bits.

Hi, contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. he sell all kinds of part

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
14 Aug 2020 16:18 #226666 by Riccy
The M18's were Australia/Russia/far east market, I would doubt you will find one in the UK, possibly eastern europe but easier in Australia (the speak the same lingo). I tried emailing a few Aus breakers on ebay but none seemed interested in shipping to the uk :unsure:

The M16 TB is worthwhile on the standard jimny manifold. I got one from a 2004 liana as that still has a cable operated throttle (unlike the swift one).

Dave Marsh racing have a swift manifold on theirs that has been adapted somehow to fit and use a much bigger throttle body.

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

• jfin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Aug 2020 19:49 #226668 by jfin
Replied by jfin on topic Re:Wanted: m18a intake and t/b
Thank you I just sent a email

• jfin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Aug 2020 19:52 #226669 by jfin
Replied by jfin on topic Re:Wanted: m18a intake and t/b
Thanks for the info. I've been onto a few aussie breakers myself and they dont seem to intrested either shipping to Ireland. If I could find a 1.6 liana t/b I'd use it for now until I managed to get a m18a set up or get a swift sport manifold working on it. I want to try get a bigger manifold than the 1.3 as its a swift sport engine I fitted so want to get everything out of it that I can.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds