BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

For sale: Pair of Jimny 3 headlamps

More
05 Dec 2019 12:43 #216257 by Bosanek
Selling a pair of used headlamps (headlights as some call them) from a Jimny 3.

Price is £80 for both.

They are located at my friend's place in Birmingham.

I bought them from a dismantled car for a project, but have never got to use them. I give no guarantees about their operational condition, but I see no reason why they would not work.

Pictures are of actual items from various angles.
One has some blue paint leftover overspray residue on its bottom (someone had probably repainted a bumper corner) which is completely invisible when the lamp is mounted, so I did not bother to remove it (easy and fast with a bit of wet sand paper if you suffer from an OCD).

Willing to post anywhere within mainland UK or buyer can collect. Buyer pays postage. No returns.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The topic has been locked.
  • Blueisthecolour
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Jan 2021 21:09 #232045 by Blueisthecolour
Replied by Blueisthecolour on topic For sale: Pair of Jimny 3 headlamps
Hi
Are these headlights still for sale?
Are they both for RHD?
Cheers
Andy
More
22 Jan 2021 15:14 - 22 Jan 2021 15:14 #232073 by Bosanek
The headlamps have been sold.

A moderator should now close this forum topic.

Last edit: 22 Jan 2021 15:14 by Bosanek.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds