BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

2009 Jimny with Mods - £2900

• Venter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Aug 2019 18:01 - 25 Aug 2019 21:29 #212666 by Venter
2009 Jimny with Mods - £2900 was created by Venter
Hi, as a long time Jimny enthusiast and member of this forum I've decided to let my pride and joy go...

2009 model with approx 98k miles on clock.

Bodywork is good and while there is some rust, there is probably less than for most 10yr old Jimnys. Front interior is immaculate, with stock part leather seats.

Modifications are:

Suspension lift (2" spacers)
Rear shock relocators
Uprated front dampers
Front winch plate and recovery points
Rear tow bar
Runs on 235/75/15 Maxxis Bighorns (excellent condition and tread life)
One extra unmounted tyre (as above, not on rim)
Offset alloy rims (from Daihatsu sportrak, highly sought after)
Extended wheel arch flares
Arches trimmed to accommodate larger wheels
Front bumper trimmed for better approach angle
Spotlight mounts
Roof racks
Rear seats removed and plywood/vinyl platform built in

The above refers to the car in its current state. Also included in the deal are several loose items:

1) A second transfer box with Trail Gear low ratio gearset installed. Needs a few final touches before it's complete and ready to install, nothing major though, so small project for new owner.
2) Single front wheel bearing kit (brand new in box)
3) Luke recovery straps (unused)
4) A handful of small extra accessories (spare light bulbs etc), can't remember all of them at the minute

As with every Jimny there are a handful of issues. On this one it is that one of the kingpin bearings needs seeing to (easy job due to bolts not being significantly rusted), and there are some small dents in bonnet (not through paint and not even visible in pics). Price reflects these.

Located near Edinburgh, can bring vehicle to either Currie or Kirkcaldy for viewing.

Great car for someone wanting to work and play, will be sad to see her go but young family and new job means needs must...
Last edit: 25 Aug 2019 21:29 by Venter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sharkin75
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Aug 2019 14:53 #212695 by Sharkin75
Replied by Sharkin75 on topic 2009 Jimny with Mods - £2900
Hi, I'm interested in the Jimny you have for sale. I sent a PM but I now think that may be a general webchat tool. If I've made a mess of the PM then please let me know how to get in touch.

Cheers,

Stephen.

• Venter
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Aug 2019 21:38 #212761 by Venter
Replied by Venter on topic 2009 Jimny with Mods - £2900
Pm was received, I've now replied to it

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds